Now whether you are planning your wedding on paper of electronically (or both) here are a few applications to help.
Please note, I have no affiliation to any of these apps, I and other readers would really value your opinions if you have used any, just add a comment at the bottom of this post.
Sarah Haywood is an internationally renowned wedding planner, so her wedding apps should be really useful. As a professional who plans wedding for a living I am sure there is very little left out of this little app.
See what Sarah has to say in her YouTube video
Deemed as a brides best friend this application which is rich in features. It also has some supplier info and listing & it is Free to download!
Wedding UK has many great features:
- Guest list management
- Seating planner
- Budgeting planner
- Music planner
- Wedding Checklist
- Gift management area
- Directory of businesses in your area
The app allows you to:
- easily take control of your wedding budget
- record when payments need to be made
- arrange and store your wedding supplier details so they’re always close at hand
- create your guest list from your existing contacts with the ability to add new
- arrange the perfect seating plan; build up an address book of wedding guests and contacts from your iphone that can simply be emailed directly from the app