When we stumbed across this on bronze budget bride we knew we had to share it with you!
Oh these Gumball Machines are so cute and afforable to make too. They would be such fun pieces on your candy buffet and they are also very easy to make.
What you’ll need:
- 1 (one) 4″ Terra Cotta Pot
- 2 (two) 4″ Terra Cotta Saucers
- 1 (one) Bubble Bowl (Dollar Tree)
- 1 (one) Wooden Ball – 1 1/4″
- 1 (one) Tube E6000 Adhesive
- 1 (one) Spray Can Clear Gloss (Triple Thick – Rustoleum , your choice)
- Acrylic Paint
1. Paint Both Terra Cotta pot, saucers and knob then let dry overnight..
2. Place Terra Cotta Pot upside down, apply E6000 to the bottom rim of the pot, apply Saucer and set to dry OVERNIGHT.
3. Add Wooden Ball to Saucer number 2, with the E6000 and allow to dry overnight as well.
4. Add lid to top of Bubble Bowl… and viola…Gumball Candy Dish!